Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Week of Cleansing

This past week was a week of cleansing: went to the dentist, got my haircut and received a free pregnancy massage/manicure. There’s just something about getting your teeth cleaned and hair cut that makes you feel refreshed and renewed. But just like the first pregnancy, my gums were bleeding a bit more than usual. Nathan watched with fascination as I spit out blood into the mini sink next to the dentist’s chair (gross, I know). Topping the week off with a free massage and manicure was the best …I never got a manicure before in my life. Since I hated it when my nails would click on the piano keys, I never bothered with my nails. I’m sure the manicurist was horrified at my nails even though she didn't say anything. Anyway, it felt great to have everything trimmed and moisturized. Thanks S!

So, we get our ultrasound this Thursday. Hopefully this baby will be cooperative so we can see if it’s a boy or a girl. 3 things I’m a bit nervous about:


1) There’s a problem with the baby’s health
2) We won’t find be able to find out the sex
3) This baby’s head is huge!

If you can remember, please pray for all 3 things! We’ll let you know the results!

I’m hearing rumors that this week’s theme on American Idol is country. Great, now that means Kristy Lee Cook will be safe again. That girl is the luckiest girl in the world. She just has to go...she's definitely this year's Sanjaya.

4 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

wow, sanjaya. that's harsh, woman! ;) but i hear ya. she's got to go.
i'm glad you had refreshing experiences. funny how little things like that can make such a difference in our psyche. LOVE getting haircuts for that reason. that will be the first thing i do when we move up. i've been afraid to find someone new, and my last cut was last october during our visit. :)
will eagerly wait for the results of this thurs~

3/31/2008 11:44 AM  
Blogger RBK said...

that's great that you were able to get all those things done. it must have felt nice!
i was thinking that christy is more like that girl from last season who wore the skimpy outfits. b/c you know it's not teenage girls voting for her, it's men who think she's attractive.

3/31/2008 3:10 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/01/tv.idol.kirsty.lee.cook.ap/index.html

no wonder she's still there!

4/01/2008 6:51 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Will keep you in prayer. Just remember to trust in God. Everything is in his hands:)

4/02/2008 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home