Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, March 07, 2008

American Idol - Top 12

Based on the performances we've seen, my absolute favorite this year is David Archuleta. I love his voice and personality. Michael Johns would be my next for the guys. My favorite girls are Syesha and Carly. I do like Ramiele too as she's really cute, but has this big voice. I think Kristy Lee Cook should have gone home instead of Asia'h. Also, Amanda needs to go too as I don't think she'll last long with the different themes. She killed one of my favorite songs last week with "Carry On". And I'm glad Kady went home (the Britney Spears impersonator). She absolutely had no personality when she sang.

So, the pregnancy is going ok so far. I'm huge now! When I was pregnant with Nathan, my stomach growth was very gradual and I didn't get very big. Well, last week, literally I woke up one morning and my stomach popped out (although it was weird that I didn't gain more weight). I'm not exaggerating. People at work were shocked at how big I got all of a sudden. And my back is killing me already (with Nathan, it didn't hurt until about the 7th or 8th month). The way I look now is how I looked when I was about 6-7 months pregnant with Nathan, so I'm scared how big I'm going to get. It's been depressing because I keep comparing this pregnancy with the first one.....with Nathan, it couldn't have gone any more perfect. I think God is humbling me again because I didn't realize how proud I was with it until this pregnancy. Also, I know someone else who's pregnant...she looks so thin and is only big in her belly, like how I looked the first time. I'm trying not to compare myself to her or to my first pregnancy, but it's so hard when everybody is comparing us. I keep reminding myself everybody is different and every pregnancy is different. As long as this baby is healthy, that's what's most important. I'm dying to know if this baby is a girl or boy, so we'll find out in about 4-5 weeks. Nathan keeps saying he wants a baby girl, so we'll see if he gets his wish!

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

wow, he wants a sister?!! that's so amazing and sweet. i thought all boys would want a little brother to rough and tumble with. i guess N isn't at an age yet to think girls are gross. :) i can't wait to find out either! :)

as for getting big, yeah, i bet you still look fabulous. just remember, this squat of a girl gained over half her body weight for her FIRST pregnancy. it'll all be okay in the end. :)

3/07/2008 3:58 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

aw, i hope N gets his wish!

3/10/2008 7:28 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

Don't let other people and what they say ruin this special time for you. 2nd pregnancy you show quicker and it depends on where the baby is conceived. I didn't have a nice preg belly with Caleb like other people. People didn't even know I was pregnant in my 8th or 9th month! I'm sure you are not huge and look great! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! Hope you are feeling better too:)

3/14/2008 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home