Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Friday, July 25, 2008

The Dark Knight

I don't want to spoil anything for anybody, but you need to see this movie especially if you liked Batman Begins. This movie is definitely a 10...great acting and storyline. Very intense and an emotional roller coaster. Heath Ledger did a great job as the Joker. If he actually gets nominated for an Oscar, he deserves it. I can't wait for the next movie. Oh and for you Terminator fans, Christian Bale will be playing John Connor in the next Terminator movie coming out next year!

Warning: the movie is 2 1/2 hours long, so make sure you go to the bathroom b4 the movie and don't drink anything, especially if you're pregnant!

3 Comments:

Blogger Soo said...

Oh I can't wait to see it! However, it may not be until it comes out on DVD. I don't know if I can last 2 and 1/2 hours without going to the bathroom even without drinking anything.

7/29/2008 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kudos to the makers Dark Knight for their record breaking opening weekend... it's no wonder there's talk of another one coming out ASAP

7/30/2008 2:21 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

so glad that you're getting to see these movies before life gets even more complicated. :)
just sent my hubby out to see it with bunch of guys. i can wait to see it on dvd. now that N's finally stopped crying, i can go back to my own movie "becoming jane." so predictable, eh? :) hope you are well~

8/01/2008 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home