Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

6 Month Pics

Here's some pics of our little "fat" girl. She now weighs 16 lbs, 8 oz (56th percentile). Nathan weighed exactly the same at his 6 month appt, but he was in the 30th percentile. Funny to see how the percentages are different for boys and girls. Even though they weighed the same, Kaitlyn just seems soooo much heavier. Maybe being an inch shorter than his brother at his age makes her look more pudgy!


Lounging around. Love how she's holding up her tiny little feet!

I love it when babies don't have teeth!

Big brother helping out.


Her cheeks are red because she's a thumb sucker. Who knew that saliva was toxic?!! Friends have told us to use vaseline and it's been working wonders.

He always tries to include Elmo as part of our family.

First big snowstorm we had this year.

5 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

great photos, I! Both K and N are getting so big now! you are all doing a wonderful job over there~

3/12/2009 4:33 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

I love the pics! Kaitlyn is so cute! I also found baby aquaphor amazing! Jonathan had such dry skin on his cheeks. This stuff works miracles! Jonathan is our "runt". He was no where near average at his 4 month appt. I couldn't even get the percentiles at his 6 month because he got startled when the ped and I were talking and laughing about something and cried the rest of the visit. He then got his vaccines which made it worse. I'm sure you've started food with Kaitlyn, right? I forgot how much fun and messy it was at this age.

3/12/2009 6:23 PM  
Blogger Allie said...

Oh, Ihna!!!! they look so beautiful. Nathan looks all grown up.

Hey, did you watch last episode of LOST? Wasn't it soooooooooo good?!

3/14/2009 11:18 AM  
Blogger RBK said...

i love the pictures! what a cute little baby! and Nathan looks so grown up!

3/15/2009 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Mia said...

oh my goodness, HOW ADORABLE!!! I love K's smile and N looks so grown up!

4/06/2009 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home