Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

AI - Top Ten & Lost - He's Our You

AI:
The top performance last night was Adam by far. He has such incredible control in his voice and played it smart by not doing anything crazy after last week’s creepy performance. I always look forward to what he’s going to do next (but I definitely don't want to see another "creepy" performance like last week). I also liked Kris, Matt and Allison. Anoop did pretty well too. Lil is disappointing me as I expected her to be the star with the Motown theme. I think she’s over singing some of her songs, which is making her go off pitch. This year is definitely a men’s year…the women are a disappointment.


The bottom 3 tonight should be Scott, Michael and Megan. I really don’t think Scott can handle big songs. He’s an amazing piano player, but vocally is just not there. Amazing back story which is why he made it this far, but unfortunately I think it’s time for him to go.

Lost (spoilers ahead):
What a great episode! I was laughing hysterically when Sayid was given the truth serum. Didn’t he sound so ridiculous as he was telling the truth? I loved when he said, “I’m from the future!” and when Oldham thought he should’ve used half a drop, Sayid crazily says, “You used exactly enough!”

Did anyone expect him to shoot little Ben (aka creepy looking Harry Potter)? I thought about it, but didn’t think he would do it. For a split second, I almost thought he was going to shoot Jin. I hope Jin isn’t dead. Now, how is this going to change the future? Is little Ben really dead? Will adult Ben disappear?

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

i agree with EVERYthing you said in this post about AI. after the 3 you mentioned leave, i think it'll have to be anoop. but i love the guy! it's going to be hard after that, i think... but for sure, this year is the guys' year.

3/26/2009 7:57 PM  
Blogger RBK said...

i really like adam's performance, too. if only he looked like that all the time instead of the creepy eyeliner and nail polish.

as for Lost... i hope jin's not dead, either. i was pretty sure that sayid was going atleast try to kill little ben. i wonder if it "took" though.

3/26/2009 10:39 PM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

btw, who do you think is better on the piano? matt or scott?

3/30/2009 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home