Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top 11

Favorite performance last night was Kris Allen. Anoop and Matt G comes in 2nd for me. I was disappointed in a lot of them as pitch problems seems to have hit them again. I don’t know what to make of Adam….I give him props for his uniqueness and I still think he has great vocals, but last night’s arrangement was a bit kind of scary…you either loved it or hated it. I hope he doesn’t go quite yet.

My bottom 2 predictions are Alexis (unfortunately) and Megan, with Megan hopefully going home. Vocally she’s the worst one in the competition and those weird hip shaking moves have got to go! If she goes, hopefully the judges won’t waste their save on keeping her.


Kelly Clarkson's CD "All I Ever Wanted" is awesome!! She has some great rocking songs that I've added to my exercise playlist on my iPod. I still think out of all the AI winners, she's by far the best one vocally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home