Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Top 9

Top performances were Adam, Kris & Danny. These 3 are still my top 3. Funny how Kris wasn’t in my fav list in the beginning, but he’s really inched up there and had some great performances. Lil was really off key….I think the judges definitely hear something different in the auditorium than what we hear on TV, but she picked the wrong song AGAIN. Allison really messed up the chorus and wasn’t as good as last week. Scott definitely had his best vocals last night and he can definitely play, but don’t know if he’ll escape the bottom 3. He really needs to get away from the piano once in awhile and stop using that as a crutch. Did not like Matt’s performance, which is a shame because I was starting to like him after last week.

Bottom 3 should be Scott, Matt/Anoop & Megan with Megan going home. But I get this feeling she won’t even be in the bottom 3 as she’s somehow missed it the past few weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowinter said...

Who in the world is voting for Megan? Is it all the limply high school boys? She really needs to go, or she'll become the next Sanjaya. C can't stand her, and I think it's rather arrogant to dismiss judges and claim that "her fanbase" will keep her going. I'm just afraid that they might. I agree with you about Kris and Matt. They have loads of talent. I didn't think either would make it far, but my mind's definitely changed. I loved Kris's version of that song.

4/01/2009 9:16 AM  
Blogger yellowinter said...

i meant "pimply" and not "limply." :)
i guess america finally got it right, eh? :) it was kinda mean what simon said tonight, but she needed to go.

4/01/2009 10:30 PM  
Blogger Beannie's Log said...

R, I was wondering what "limply" was?!! Haha!

Actually, I think Megan deserved Simon's mean comment. Her attitude throughout the results show was really disrespectful...her cheesy smiles, the bird cawing thing, and then her saying she doesn't even care. I was with Simon and she didn't even deserve a judge's save contemplation. Glad America got this right!!

4/02/2009 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home