Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Finale

Even though I didn’t really care who won, I was slightly disappointed that Adam didn’t win. I don’t know why. I guess because I think Adam was so different and is vocally more talented and entertaining. Never have I been excited to see what a contestant would do each week until Adam. But I guess I don’t see a lot of people buying his album. He would be great in a concert setting. People either loved him or hated him. Kris on the other hand is more radio friendly and showed that humble side. He really did come from behind as nobody expected him to even make it to the top. Plus, it helped that he’s really cute too. Well, guess Paula was right in that Kris won because of the “Danny Gokey” factor (maybe the judges should stop "pimping" a contestant as it worked against them). I read in an interview that Kris said he hoped he wouldn’t win because of all the “Christian” votes and that people should just vote based on talent.

Loved seeing Nick Mitchell (aka Norman Gentle) again. We knew we had to see crazy Tatiana again. But the best part of the show was when Kara outshined Bikini girl! Kara has an awesome singing voice. Loved it how Bikini girl looked really annoyed that she kept getting out sung by Kara. And who knew Kara had an awesome body, even better than Bikini girl?!!

The end of my American Idol posts until next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

ha ha! i loved the bikini girl v. kara moment, too. i'm glad kris won. i probably wouldn't have bought anything danny or adam came out with.

5/26/2009 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home