Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lost - Whatever Happened, Happened

Quick thoughts on Lost:

-I thought the conversation between Hurley and Miles were hilarious. The Back to the Future theory is exactly what I was thinking…it’s as if the executive producers were reading our thoughts before we were even thinking of it and addressed our questions directly through them! That’s just brilliant writing!

-Who would’ve thought Kate was the “blabber mouth” and would tell the truth about everything in the future?

-Did anyone find it disturbing that she left Aaron sleeping alone in the hotel room, even though it was 2 doors down? I would not feel safe doing that knowing that I “lost” my child a few hours before!

-So, it looks like we get to see how little Ben (or “Harry Potter”) becomes evil Ben (or “Voldemart”)! Looks like the “mind wipe” is similar to what they did to C3PO in Star Wars Episode III to explain why he wouldn’t remember Anakin or anything in Episode IV.

-Did anyone find it a bit creepy that Roger Linus was a little flirty with Kate?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

I haven't seen this episode of Lost yet. I have a project due Wednesday so I'll try to watch it after then. However, I finally watched the season 3 finale of BSG. I knew that there were other humanoid Cylons, but I never suspected those four. OK, once I thought Col. Tigh, but after watching him kill his wife, it never crossed my mind again. And I wish Starbuck hadn't come back. I really hate that character. It seems like they're trying to make you think she may be the last humanoid Cylon, but it can't be that easy, right? Ha, you already know. Don't get so high and mighty, Ihna :D

4/06/2009 5:14 AM  
Blogger Soo said...

Yes, the conversation between Miles and Hurley were hilarious. I can't believe Kate told so many. Yes, I also found it disturbing she left Aaron alone in a room that was only 2 doors down! Didn't she read about the family vacationing and left their daughter in the room and now the daughter is missing?? If only Jack had saved Ben, maybe he would not have become so deranged! Yes, Roger being flirty was very icky! Can't wait to see what Locke does to Ben!

4/08/2009 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home