Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Marriage Already?!

This was our conversation the other day:

Nathan: Mommy, you look pretty. Someday, I’m going to get married to a girl.
Me: Yeah?! (sad that we have to emphasize these days he has to marry a girl, not a boy!!)
Nathan: Where am I going to meet a girl?
Me: Anywhere….it can be at school, church, anywhere! Do you like Emily & Nicole? (girls from our church)
Nathan: Yes, I’m going to marry all of them and Georgia! (she’s our previous pastor’s daughter)
Me: No, you can only marry one girl! Who do you like? Emily, Nicole?
Nathan: I’m going to marry Georgia!

So sad that he’s already thinking about marriage and leaving me! Sniff sniff!

2 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

too funny! don't worry, he probably doesn't realize yet that he has to leave you when he gets married.

4/23/2009 12:50 PM  
Blogger Soo said...

lol. that is so funny!

4/27/2009 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home