Name:
Location: North Wales, PA, United States

I am a mother of a beautiful son and daughter, a full time worker for a mortgage company and a musician on the side playing piano and organ for local churches/schools/professional groups. I also have a wonderful husband who is a stay at home dad (a.k.a. SAHD)!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pics

Side note on AI: I was mad the judges wasted their save on Matt. They're going to kick themselves if somebody good ends up in the bottom 2 this week. Adam should be safe with Disco week.

She loves the swing (some of you may have seen some of these videos on hubby's facebook). She's a lot more adventurous than Nathan as he was scared of the swing when he was a baby. I was sad I missed this.
Pics from New Year's Day
Her smiles are few and far between for strangers. You have to work hard to earn her smiles! I guess her personality is a lot like mine...cautious like me! Nathan on the other hand smiled for everyone.

Here's a smile!

1 Comments:

Blogger RBK said...

such beautiful kids! love the hanboks. were you wearing one too?

AI- i'm glad matt gets another chance, but i'll bet he's going home soon regardless. so, yeah, it kind of was a waste.

4/20/2009 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home